Adamson Water Storage Heaters offer many advantages for the heating of domestic water:
- Water is heated and stored during periods of low demand thereby [providing an adequate supply of hot water during periods of maximum demand.
- Storage capacity and heating capacity can be varied to reduce the water heating load on the boiler.
- Flexibility of design to meet specific job requirements is provided by the unlimited combinations of standard storage tanks and heating elements available.
- Storage heaters can utilize steam, boiler water, condensate, or electricity as the heating medium – or a combination of these heating media when desired.
- One compact efficient unit, the product of one manufacturer, accomplishes the heating and the storage of domestic water with corresponding savings in piping, floor space, and installation costs.
Adamson Water Storage Heaters can be provided for horizontal or vertical installation.
Fill out this form and attach completed spec sheet to submit a request for a custom order. If you have questions or do not have your specs, just give us a call.